I was just looking through my camera today and noticed some pictures from the end of May during my little brothers graduation. I can't believe he is old enough to be graduated and starting college in the fall! The whole GORGEOUS family is in the picture except for cam, he never seems to be at big events lately... :( poor cram, but we are so glad he has a sweet job! It was fun to have my grandparents down to celebrate the fun times. Congrats bro, you are awesome Matt and I love you and the rest of the family!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Graduation
I was just looking through my camera today and noticed some pictures from the end of May during my little brothers graduation. I can't believe he is old enough to be graduated and starting college in the fall! The whole GORGEOUS family is in the picture except for cam, he never seems to be at big events lately... :( poor cram, but we are so glad he has a sweet job! It was fun to have my grandparents down to celebrate the fun times. Congrats bro, you are awesome Matt and I love you and the rest of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment