I couldn't help but make one more Cuddly Critter. I think Matt may kill me if I make any more. I know I say this about every new animal I make but I think this one is my NEW favorite! I will have a few of my Cuddly Critters in the Quilted Bear in Provo starting tomorrow morning. Make sure you stop by and check them out! Matt would be a lot more happy with me if they started making their way off the shelves at the store! Honestly though Matt has been great to support me in getting this new small business venture started. He is great!
Monday, June 20, 2011
HOT PINK-Dalmatian Cuddly Critter
I couldn't help but make one more Cuddly Critter. I think Matt may kill me if I make any more. I know I say this about every new animal I make but I think this one is my NEW favorite! I will have a few of my Cuddly Critters in the Quilted Bear in Provo starting tomorrow morning. Make sure you stop by and check them out! Matt would be a lot more happy with me if they started making their way off the shelves at the store! Honestly though Matt has been great to support me in getting this new small business venture started. He is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment