Make sure you scroll down to the my Etsy listings on my blog. I recently added four more Cuddly Critters. I had a few custom orders for a sweet lady who wanted to do turtles for her three grandchildren. I did one for a boy and two for girls. They turned out to be really cute. I also found really cute Webkinz that have longer furry hair that are fun! I am excited to see what are the new favorites. Let me know what you all like!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
A few new Critters
Make sure you scroll down to the my Etsy listings on my blog. I recently added four more Cuddly Critters. I had a few custom orders for a sweet lady who wanted to do turtles for her three grandchildren. I did one for a boy and two for girls. They turned out to be really cute. I also found really cute Webkinz that have longer furry hair that are fun! I am excited to see what are the new favorites. Let me know what you all like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment